University of Pittsburgh

Complex Litigation

Advanced Civil Procedure: Complex Litigation
Advanced Civil Procedure: Complex Litigation
Term: Spring Term 2013-14 (2144)
Catalog Number: 5274
Class Number: 27739
Room: LAW G12.
Class Schedule:
  • T, TH 9:00 am -10:15 am
  • Instructor: Jasmine B. Gonzales Rose
    Type: Lecture
    Credits: 3.0 Credits
    Catalog Requirements: Professional Skills.
    Priority: General Enrollment Course

    Course Description from Course Catalog 5274

    Grading

    75% of the final grade will be based on a take-home examination. The remaining 25% of the final grade will be based on class participation.

    | More

    Revised 09/28/2011 | Copyright 2011 | Site by UMC