Three Fellowships of $6,000 Each for Internships Abroad
The Nordenberg Fellowships are funded by the Chancellor Mark A. Nordenberg University Professorship held by Professor Ronald A. Brand. Fellowships are available for law students who have arranged an internship in a foreign country. They are also available to law students who wish to complete an internship with a designated research institution in Europe. These institutions have included:
- The Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law in Hamburg, Germany.
- The Institute for European Studies in Brussels, Belgium.
- The Human Rights Division of the German Federal Foreign Office in Berlin, Germany.
- Associazione Nazionale Cultural Educazione Internazionale (ANCEI) and Goodwill Italia in Rome, Italy.
- The Legal Service of the European Commission, in Brussels, Belgium.
A Nordenberg Fellow will be awarded a total of $6,000 to cover travel and expenses for his or her internship. Applications must be submitted to the CILE office in room 318. All application materials must also be submitted electronically to the CILE Assistant Director. The application deadline is February 14, 2014