MSL Concentration: Family Law
Pitt Law offers its Master of Studies in Law students the opportunity for specialization in more than 20 concentrations or a customizable self-designed concentration on a select basis. The following are the courses that comprise the Family Law concentration.
Other Courses: (Choose at least two)
- 5611 Advanced Family Law Advocacy (S) (3 cr)
- 5020 Contracts (F) (4 cr)
- 5347 Elder Law (S) (3 cr)
- 5330 Employee Benefits (F) (3 cr)
- 5259 Estate & Gift Tax (S) (3 cr)
- 5110 Estates and Trusts (S) (3 cr)
- 5313 Reproductive Law & Policy (S) (2 cr)
- 5028 Torts (F) (4 cr)
- 5887 US Reproductive Rights Seminar (F) (3 cr)
(F) = Course offered in the Fall
(S) = Course offered in the Spring
Some of the courses listed may not be available certain semesters. This listing of courses and requirements is subject to change. In addition to the courses in the concentrations, students are permitted to take electives outside of their concentration as well.