Support Pitt Law
Your support to the University of Pittsburgh School of Law is not only an investment in the future of legal education at Pitt, it is critical to the formation of the next generation of legal professionals, and vital to the new frontiers of legal scholarship.
The legal landscape is constantly evolving, and, as a result, the terrain is often uncharted and challenging. Fields such as intellectual property, technology and the law, and bioethics are just a few of the burgeoning fields that only 10 - 15 years ago had only begun their emergence.
Legal education, in and of itself, has transformed into a dynamic, multidisciplinary practice, requiring incisive knowledge across the legal disciplines, the sharpest of analytical minds, and optimum problem-solving skills.
In order to remain at the forefront of this ever-changing landscape, your support is more important than ever. The index below outlines the many opportunities
- to attract the best and brightest students
- to retain and attract faculty of national renown
- to enhance existing programs such as the certificate and clinic programs
- to develop innovative new programs for the next generation of law students
- to be a pioneer of technological advances in the classroom
- for capital improvements