Pitt vs. Notre Dame Golf Challenge
7:30 a.m Registration and Check-in
8:30 a.m Shotgun Start
2 person scramble teams
Head to head match play format
Prizes awarded based on total score
Cost: $150/golfer - Includes greens fee, cart fee, range balls, locker room usage, meals and prizes. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis (until September 19, 2011) and is open to all Pitt/Notre Dame Alumni and their guests regardless of school or college affiliation. Teams are welcome to participate for prizes and match play or for prizes only.
When you register you will have the opportunity to:
- Select which team you will be playing for (Pitt or ND) – you must select one
- Registration Types
- Myself $150 (assign me a partner)
- Myself $150 (my partner will register and pay separately)
- Myself and my partner $300 – we will need handicap and age of both players at time of registration
In the event of severe weather, every effort will be made to conduct the golf event. Should the golf event be cancelled no makeup date will be scheduled, all golfers will be refunded $75 and all meals will be served with an optional card game in the Clubhouse from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- This event is being hosted at cost (it is not a fundraiser for Pitt or Notre Dame).
- Based on the number of registrants for "team play", we will do our best to honor your team selection. If there is a change in your team selection, you will be notified a few days prior to the event.
- Metal spikes are not permitted. The fee to change spikes is $10.00 plus tax per player.
- Dress code: On the golf course and practice facility, golf slacks or Bermuda length shorts and golf shirts (with traditional or mock style collars and sleeves) for gentlemen will be considered appropriate. Attire for Ladies includes golf skirts, Bermuda length shorts, and all golf shirts (sleeve or sleeve-less). All tops designed to be tucked in at the waist must be tucked in accordingly.
- Certain apparel such as short shorts, athletic or jogging shorts, cutoff slacks, blue jeans, cargo shorts, tank tops, tee shirts, and fishnet tops are inappropriate. All hats, visors, and caps must be worn peak forward. All changing of shoes and/or clothes must be done in the locker rooms.