Working in Law Firms: What's the Difference (Personally and Professionally) Between Working in Small, Medium, and Large Firms . . . or Solo Practice?
Pleas join us for the fourth PLA Program for 1Ls on Tuesday November 1st at 4:30pm.
Panelists at this event will discuss various practice settings available to graduates. Come join the speakers as they talk about their career paths and the pros and cons of working in many different settings
1. Ken Argentieri, Vice-Chair of the Products Liability and Toxic Torts Division of the Trial Practice, Duane Morris
2. Amy DiBella, sole practitioner
3. Carol Sikov Gross, Partner, Sikov & Love
4. Charlie Kelly, Partner, Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl
5. Stephanie Schreiber, Shareholder, Buchanan Ingersoll, Schreiber
6. Stacey Vernallis, Partner, Goehring Rutter & Boehm
What is the Pitt Law Academy?
The Pitt Law Academy is a course designed for 1L students and is intended to provide exposure and understanding of the variety of roles lawyers play in their profession and society at large. The speaker series will feature 10 programs over the course of an academic year, and first year students will be required to attend at least 4 of those programs. Each program will feature an attorney or attorneys from a different practice area or professional setting, as well as members of the full-time faculty.