Job Search/Networking Event
The Pitt Law Student Chapter of the American Constitution Society, in conjunction with the Pittsburgh Lawyers Chapter, will be holding a job search/networking event for all students on Wednesday, February 26 at 5:30PM in the Alcoa Room. The event will constitute of a formal panel of
lawyers and legal professionals:
• Jessie Allen, Assistant Professor of Law, University of Pittsburgh
• Amanda Bundick, Associate, Jubelirer, Pass & Intrier, P.C.
• Zachary Brecheisen, Associate, Jones Day
• Amy DiBella, Criminal Defense, Solo Practitioner
• Bailey Kapfer, Presidential Management Fellow, Department of Veterans Affairs
• Patrick Lemon, Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable R. Stanton Wettick, Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas
• Brian Maloney, Associate, Jones Day
• Alec Stone, Cohen & Grigsby
• Moderated by: Necia Hobbes, Associate, Jones Day
The event should be beneficial for students of all class years and interests. Please encourage students to attend and to RSVP (if possible) to ACSpittlaw@gmail.com. Free food catered by Qdoba will be provided for all in attendance.