Start Smart Seminar Intellectual Property Law
Join the IPI and Entrepreneurs from CMU, Pitt and Pittsburgh for this valuable seminar on Intellectual Property Law taught by K&L Gates attorneys George Dickos and Laurén Shuttleworth Murray. This seminar will cover legal issues related to intellectual property, including:
- How to protect your company's IP
- How not to infringe on another's IP
- How to handle IP created by employees, including non-compete clauses
- Which IP protection to use: copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets
- First to file vs. First to invent: changes in US patent law
This event is open to the public.