IP Law Writing Competitions
There are currently several intellectual property law writing competitions with cash prizes and publication opportunities. The competitions/awards are listed below with their top prizes and application deadlines.
- The Richard P. Klau Law and Technology Writing Competition ($1,750 Barbri® Certificate / March 30, 2012)
- PIPLA Writing Award Program 2011-2012 ($1,000 / March 30, 2012)
- PIPLA IP Student Leadership Award ($1,000 / March 31, 2012)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association IP Section 2011-2012 Writing Competition ($2,500 / April 16, 2012)
- Georgia State University College of Law Student Writing Competition ($3,000 / April 30, 2012)
For complete details, please visit: