CMU Summit 2013 Conference
Greetings from CMU Summit on US-China Innovation and Entrepreneurship 2013 Conference (“CMU Summit”)!
CMU Summit 2013 Conference is the most influential China-themed conference at Carnegie Mellon University, which is organized by CMU Summit Committee, supported by CMU Chinese Students & Scholars Association (“CMU Summit”).
To register: Please click HERE. (or use our promotion code: CMUSUMMIT)
If you are interested to learn more about our conference, please refer to our official website: http://www.cmusummit.org
With 30+ high profile speakers and leaders specialized in IT, Finance, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Energy, Healthcare, etc., we are here to cordially invite you to join us to build up personal networks, start professional career, sparkle ideas and innovative thoughts, communicate and make friends, in University Center at Carnegie Mellon University this April 27-28. The Summit is composed of five sections, including Keynote Speeches, Panel Discussions, New Venture Competition, Networking and Breakout Sessions.
At the conference, you will get the opportunity to:
· Listen to the elites from various backgrounds and gain their unique insights into the current most popular topics and industry trends
· Have face-to-face interactions with the speakers
· Network with the leaders in both Academia and the industries and working professionals
· Communicate directly with the Venture Capitalists
· Meet those who share the same ambition with you in Entrepreneurship and exchange ideas with them
· Find full-time Jobs and Internships
Interact with CMU Summit and get more details:
Official Website: http://www.cmusummit.org
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/cmusummit