Pitt Law is accepting applications through Sunday, August 15 for a suite of Pitt Law's popular online graduate programs for non-attorney professionals. These are 15-credit programs designed for working professionals. We currently have certificate programs in Health Care Compliance, Human Resources Law and International Business Law & Dispute Resolution as well as an online degree in our Master of Studies in Law (MSL) program.
Join us via Zoom.
Application deadline is January 15, 2022.
Pitt Law's Health Care Compliance Online (HCC Online) is a fully online, accelerated 10-month graduate certificate program designed for working professionals. We developed HCC Online by working with experts in compliance, law, and online education. Our advanced, accelerated program will support you as you take on more strategic compliance roles.
HCC Online is accredited by the Compliance Certificate Board (CCB), which enables you to sit for the following exams within one year of earning our certificate:
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)®
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–International (CCEP-I)®
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)®
- Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC)®
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC)®