Throughout this program, students will:
- Learn the relevant law, practical applications of compliance, best practices and explore current issues.
- Interact with expert faculty--professors of the School of Law and Graduate School of Public Health, current and former federal regulators, compliance industry experts.
- Network and collaborate with your peers in other industries and locations through innovative online applications.
- Work on weekly assignments when and where you choose.
Who Should Enroll?
- Compliance professionals who wish to enhance their understanding and professional development.
- Attorneys who wish to acquire an appreciation of the compliance industry, client needs and issues.
- Health care professionals who must understand compliance.
- Industry administrators and leaders.
- Those interested in an exciting career change.
Affordable and Flexible
HCC Online course work is asynchronous, meaning there are no scheduled class meeting times or locations. You will complete most courses in just eight weeks, working through weekly modules, based on your own schedule and from any location. HCC Online's total tuition is $10,000, for the course beginning in January 2021, which is less than the cost of comparable programs from any other university.
MSL Online Combined Programs
Students who successfully complete the Pitt Health Care Compliance Online Certificate may apply the 15 credits earned in the online program to the Master of Studies in Law (MSL) degree. This option allows students to earn both the certificate and the MSL in 30 credit hours, at an accelerated rate, and with reduced tuition costs. To learn more contact Professor Alan Meisel, Director of Online Legal Programs.