The University of Pittsburgh School of Law's newest online offering, the Graduate Certificate in International Business Law & Dispute Resolution, welcomes students who already work in or who wish to begin a career in International Commercial Law. Students will advance and enhance their careers by expanding their knowledge, skills, and professional understanding of international business law.
The curriculum offers five eight-week-long courses that will cover key foundational topics in US and international business law applied to business transactions and to the resolution of transnational disputes through litigation, mediation, and/or arbitration.
Courses offered in the Graduate Certificate in International Business Law and Dispute Resolution program include:
- Course 1: Introduction to US and International Business Law (3 Credits)
- Course 2: Commercial Aspects of Cross-Border Transactions (3 Credits)
- Course 3: Specialty Areas in Cross-Border Transactions (3 Credits)
- Course 4: Foundations of International Dispute Resolution and Litigation (3 Credits)
- Course 5: Special Topic in International Transactional or Dispute Resolution Law (3 Credits)
Affordable: International Business Law & Dispute Resolution Online 2021 tuition is $10,000 for 15 credits in graduate international business law & dispute resolution education. You may apply for private educational loans for non-degree seeking students. Information regarding private educational loans can be found here. Federal student loans are not available to students who are enrolled in a non-degree certificate program.
Learn more about the Program Director, Max Laun.