Pitt Law alumni provide invaluable professional development assistance to our current students and recent graduates to guide them in reaching their career goals.
How to Help:
Alumni may choose one or more of the below volunteer options to support our students:
- Serve as a Mentor to a current student or recent graduate
- Record a virtual Master Class around a specific practice area, skill set, or work environment (Recommended Length: 20 minutes)
- Record a Video Interview relating to your own work experience and career track (Recommended Length: 5-7 minutes)
- Speak 1X1 with a student or recent graduate
- Speak with or create a recorded video for an Admitted Student who is considering attending Pitt Law.
- If you wish to volunteer, please complete this survey.
- A separate email will be sent to complete a waiver authorizing us to review, edit and/or share your recorded Master Class/Video Interview/Message to Admitted Students
Contact Lori McMaster, Esq., Pitt Law's Executive Director for External Relations with any questions.
Alumni may access the below resources created by the Professional Development Office (PDO) for assistance:
Instructions for downloading and recording a lecture or video via Pantopto, the University's online teaching platform.
Create Stunning Visuals
Choose from three branded and customizable University of Pittsburgh PowerPoint presentation templates and video conferencing backgrounds.