This page features links to papers and resources on the significance and role of the senses in human culture.
- Sara Akerman Akoyama, The Role of the Sense of Smell in Language Learning
- Daniel Chandler, Biases of the Ear and Eye
- Bernard Hibbitts, Coming to Our Senses: Communication and Legal Expression in Performance Cultures
- Bernard Hibbitts, Making Sense of Metaphors: Visuality, Aurality and the Reconfiguration of American Legal Discourse
- Francois Lachance, Sense: Orientations, Meanings, Apparatus
- J.C. Nyiri, The Humanities in the Age of Post-Literacy
- Mark Pesce, Interfaces to the Sublime
- Richard Thorn,
Virtual Reality: A Sound Proposition?