PDO offers a wide variety of resources to assist students in the job search and professional development. The Student Resource Center on the second floor of the Barco Law Building contains numerous book, periodicals, directories, and other publications providing a wealth of information on legal and law-related employees and careers.
Supplement and advance your job search by exploring these additional online resources:
- The Resource Library on PittLawWorks contains a wealth of information including:
- PDO Professional Development Manual
- Resume, Cover Letter and Unofficial Transcript Templates
- Scholarship Information
- Clerkship Information
- Public Interest Information
- Reciprocity: Request access to career services offices of other ABA-accredited law schools.
- Access Barco Law Library Resources