1L Mock Interview Program
Register For An Interview For A Prominent Pittsburgh Legal Employer! Registration Begins Jan. 17. Space Is Limited.
This program is designed to help 1L students prepare for the application and interview process for summer jobs and beyond!! This is a GREAT networking opportunity as well!
The program includes a 1x1 interview.Then, join their legal recruiter and attorneys in a round-table discussion on getting that job, from cover letter tips to answering those difficult interview questions
Dates: January 26, February 2, 8 & 9
Time: Morning and Afternoon times available
Where: Employers in downtown Pittsburgh, with the following employers:
- Allegheny County Office of the Public Defender (Jan. 26)
- Clark Hill (Feb. 2)
- Burns White (Feb. 8)
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General (Feb. 9)
- Dinsmore & Shohl (Feb. 9)
- U.S. Attorney for the Western District of PA (Feb. 9)
- Cohen & Grigsby (Feb. 9)
- Allegheny County Office of the District Attorney (Feb. 9)
How to Register: Via PittLawWorks
Select Events from the menu on the left of your home page
Look for the 1L Mock Interview events (by date/time/employer)
You must have an approved resume to register
Space is Limited...First Come, First Served Basis
- If the date/employer you are interested in are full, please EMAIL Sarah Weissman in PDO to be placed on the wait-list!
Questions: contact Sarah Weissman at firstname.lastname@example.org