Pittsburgh Tax Review’s Summit on Recent Tax Reform
This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for (2) hours of substantive credit.
Registration Fee: $50 (No charge for Pitt Law students, faculty, and staff)
Come celebrate 15 years of the Pittsburgh Tax Review. To commemorate 15 years of successful production, the journal will be hosting a CLE on tax reform followed by a reception, including hors d'oeuvres and beverages.
Anthony Infanti (Professor of Law, University of Pittsburgh School of Law)
- Melissa Dougherty, Esq. (Director, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.) – Estate and Gift Taxation
- Reid Meyer, Esq. (Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP) – International Taxation
- Michael Bauer, Esq. (Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP) – Accounting Methods & BEAT
- Leo Hitt, Esq. (Partner, Reed Smith, LLP) – Corporate and Pass-through Taxation
- Stephen Pieklik, Esq. (Partner, Williams Coulson, LLC) – Individual & Employee Benefits
For questions and concerns, please contact Daniel Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org.