We have a lot to celebrate this year! The University of Pittsburgh is offering homecoming events to entertain and enlighten all members of our alumni family, including the traditional pregame tailgate and—of course—fireworks at the Cathedral.
Friday, September 24
- Please Note: The University of Pittsburgh Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony for undergraduate and graduate members of the Class of 2020 has been postponed. View Provost Cudd’s message to the Class of 2020 here.
- Welcome Back Reception
- 6-9 p.m. on the Cathedral lawn
- Young Alumni After Dark
- 9:30 p.m. to midnight on the Cathedral lawn
Saturday, September 25
- Tailgate Village and Pre-Game on the Great Lawn at Heinz Field
- Join the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Alumni Association (UPLAA) and the Pitt Alumni Association on the Great Lawn for food, beverages, and pre-game festivities from 9 -11:30 a.m. prior to the annual Pitt Football Homecoming game at 12:00 p.m. vs. the University of New Hampshire. Tickets for the Homecoming game may be purchased through the Athletics Department here.
- Fireworks and Laser Show
- Dusk at the Cathedral of Learning
Please note, attendees will be required to follow all COVID-19 safety guidelines communicated by the Pitt Alumni Association and the University of Pittsburgh to ensure a safe event for all attendees. More information on these guidelines will be shared upon registration. All events and guidelines are subject to change based on the University’s posture in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will keep you updated on the status of each event. Note, if an event is canceled due to safety concerns, refunds will be issued to registrants.