Six 2016 Nordenberg Fellows Selected for Summer Internships
For the tenth year, students at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law will spend the summer overseas as Nordenberg Fellows funded by the Chancellor Mark A. Nordenberg University Professorship held by Professor Ronald A. Brand. Each Fellow will receive funding from the Nordenberg Chair in order to assist them in completing an internship abroad during the summer break.
- Adam Boucek, Class of 2017, will intern with the United States Department of State at the US Embassy in Australia.
- Robert Cimmino, Class of 2018, will intern with the Department of International Legal Cooperation of the Kosovo Ministry of Justice.
- Sarah Coblentz, Class of 2018, will intern with the law firm of Hamilton Harrison & Mathews Advocates in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Batkhuu Dashnyam, Class of 2018, will intern with the law firm of Gonzalez, Penaherrera & Asociados in Quito, Ecuador.
- Valerie Merlina, Class of 2017, will intern with Pitt Law’s LL.M. and S.J.D. alumna, Vjosa Osmani, in the Kosovo Assembly.
- Zachary Uram, Class of 2018, will intern with the law firm Lombardi Aguilar Group in Panama City, Panama.