Legal Writing Independent Study

Class Term: 
Spring Term 2017-2018
Catalog Number: 
Class Number: 
Independent Study
1 (1 Field)
Graduation Requirements: 
Upper-Level Writing
"W" Writing

A faculty supervisor and the approval of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs are required for any independent study. Please complete the Upper Level Legal Writing Requirement form form, obtain your faculty supervisor’s approval, and submit the form to the School of Law Registrar for approval by the Associate Dean. This type of independent study may be used to satisfy either the upper-level writing (ULW) or the “W” writing requirement.

Departmental Consent
Enrollment in this course requires special permission. See the enrollment information for the section or contact the Registrar for more information.