Attorney Timothy Conboy is the founder of ConboyLaw established in 2015. Prior to this time he was a member of Caroselli, Beachler, McTiernan & Conboy for 30 years. He has been selected as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Pennsylvania by the American Association for Justice every year since 2009. He earned a Bachelor of Science from Allegheny College 1979 and a law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Attorney Conboy has been named one of the Best Lawyers in America every year since 1999. He has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer every year this honor has been bestowed. He was also named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Top 50 in Pittsburgh three times. He is Martindale Hubbell peer-rated AV Preeminent for very high ethical standards, legal ability and professional excellence.
Attorney Conboy is a past President of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice where he previously served as the Chair of the Workers' Compensation Section. He is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Allegheny County Bar Association (Workers' Compensation Section Chair 1999-2000), American Bar Association, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Injury Law and Advocacy Group and Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County.
Attorney Conboy's areas of practice include Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice. He has handled cases across the state of Pennsylvania involving truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, industrial accidents and medical malpractice.
In 2010, he served as co-counsel in a premisis liability case that resulted a in $7.8 million verdict for the plaintiffs.
U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1982
U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1985
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, President, 2010 - Present
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member; Past Chair of Workers' Compensation Section
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Workers Compensation Section Chair, 1999 - 2000
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, Member
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Allegheny County, Assistant District Attorney, 1982 - 1985