The University of Pittsburgh School of Law's interest in your career development and advancement does not end with graduation. The Professional Development Office continues to provide a number of alumni services to help you throughout your legal career. Some of these services include:
- One-on-one counseling and assistance with job searches, strategies and career options
- Advice for resumes and cover letters
- Remote and/or in-person mock interviews
- Continued access to job postings
- Assistance with developing a professional network
Career Resources for Pitt Law Alumni
PittLawWorks contains numerous resources and job postings for attorneys in Pennsylvania and nationwide. The postings are password protected and only accessible after you have activated an account.
To activate an account, email the following information to Sarah Weissman.
- Full name
- Name at the time of year you graduated (if different)
- Graduation year and term (December or May)
- Email address you want to use to log into the account
PDO will contact you once your account has been created with details on how to login.
Alumni Intercollegiate Job Bank
Pitt Law participates in the alumni "Intercollegiate Job Bank" maintained by Brigham Young University Law School. The Intercollegiate Job Bank contains the alumni job postings from a large number of law schools throughout the country. If you would like to receive the username and password that will permit you to view the postings in the BYU Intercollegiate Job Bank, just call PDO at 412-648-1411, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us your name and year of graduation. Visit the Intercollegiate Job Bank.