In response to the adverse impacts of COVID-19 on higher education and the economy more broadly, the Professional Development Office compiled a list of resources including webinars and virtual events for students to engage with the legal community and continue to hone their professional skills.
Expand upon your knowledge and skills at Passport to Practice, a FREE, upskilling bootcamp for law students and new lawyers. The Fall 2020 program, a result of a collaboration between powerhouse professionals and academics, contains everything you need to know to navigate a career in the ever-changing legal landscape. Enroll HERE!
Program Roadmap: October 15, 2020
- LIVE Session held & recorded 11:00a - 12:20p EDT
Passport to Practice Program: October 15 - November 19, 2020
- Process Track Sessions - Recorded
- People Track Sessions - Recorded
- Technology Track Sessions - Recorded
Wrap-up Session: November 19, 2020
- LIVE Session held & recorded 11:00am - 12:20pm EDT