2019 Pitt Law Alumni Reunion Weekend
Join us this fall as we celebrate 2019 Pitt Homecoming and host our annual Pitt Law Alumni Reunion Weekend. Attendees will have an opportunity to visit with classmates, friends and fellow graduates.
- Friday, October 25, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Barco Law Building, Teplitz Memorial Moot Courtroom: Kick off Reunion Weekend with a CLE: Federal Practice Institute 2019. Join us for the premier educational event for attorneys who litigate in federal court in PA and advance your knowledge of federal practice while connecting with federal judges and other practioners who practice in the federal courts. This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for five (5) hours of substantive credit and one (1) hour of ethics credit. Ethics information has been integrated throughout this program. To receive ethics credit, you must attend the entire course.
- Friday, October 25, Pitt Law Alumni Reunion Reception: 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m. Remarks by lawyers, and University of Pittsburgh Athletic Director Heather Lyke and Deputy Athletic Director Christian Spears, regarding Pitt Athletics’ future and why lawyers are critical to the work they do.
- Cocktails and Hors D'Oeuvres will be served
- Business Casual Dress Code--FREE OF CHARGE TO ATTEND
- Saturday, October 26, Pitt Law Homecoming Tailgate: 10 a.m.
- Gold Lot 1, Heinz Field, 100 Art Rooney Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Game Day Food and Beverage will be served
- Game Day Dress Code--Family Friendly Environment--FREE OF CHARGE TO ATTEND
- Saturday, October 26, Pitt Panthers vs. Miami Hurricanes Football Game: 12 p.m.
- Purchase football tickets.
- Heinz Field, 100 Art Rooney Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Thank you to our Homecoming Weekend Sponsors:
& McClelland Segal Search