This guide has be created to assist students to know what faculty have as teaching standards:
- Classroom Management System Student Guides:
- Video viewing asychronously is via Panopto (also known as MyPitt Video). Faculty provide the link either via your classroom management system (TWEN or Canvas) or an email.
- Using Zoom Videoconferencing as a Student. All students also have an account. It is recommended that you create your account and install the software on your computer by following the instructions at the Zoom guidance pages.
- One-on-One Meetings and Clinical Experiences with Microsoft Teams Guide.
- Electronic Attendance with Top Hat:
The Technology Help Desk has documented these tools. This serves as a guide to finding that documentation. You can always contact them by the following means:
The only technology supported solely by the law school is TWEN. Support for TWEN should be directed to Susanna Leers.