Using Pitt's Zoom will allow you to have a licensed version of Zoom.
If you have used Zoom previously, please complete the follow the steps below:
- Log off all instances of Zoom.
- Follow instructions on Clear My Cache to clean the browser of your previous Zoom interactions. (Note that Chrome or Firefox work best with Canvas-Zoom integration.)
- Log on to pitt.zoom.us.
- This first login to Zoom will activate your licensed copy of Zoom.
- Now log on to canvas.pitt.edu.
- Click on one of your courses that is using Zoom.
- Click on Zoom in the left panel.
- Authorize Zoom if you need to.
To connect your Pitt account to your Zoom App, complete the following:
- Launch the Zoom app.
- Click on Sign In with SSO. (You must always choose this option.)
- Your company domain is “pitt” without quotes. Click on Continue.
- You should be redirected to Pitt Passport to log on.