PDO offers a wide variety of resources to assist students in the job search and professional development, including books and online periodicals, directories, and other publications providing a wealth of information on legal and law-related employers and careers.
Supplement and advance your job search by exploring these additional online resources:
- The Resource Library on PittLawWorks contains a wealth of information including:
- Government Career Information
- Resume, Cover Letter and Unofficial Transcript Templates
- Interview and Networking Guidance
- Salary Guides
- Scholarship Applications
- Intellectual Property
- Clerkship Information
- Public Interest Information
- Reciprocity: Request access to career services offices of other ABA-accredited law schools.
- Access Barco Law Library Resources