Keep us up to date with your story, submit a class note
With close to 10,000 Pitt Law alumni worldwide, the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs provides many opportunities for you to stay in touch with your alma mater, receive updates on exciting news and special events, network with fellow alumni and friends, earn continuing education credits, contribute important financial support, and interact with our current students.
As an alumnus of Pitt Law, you are invited to
- Attend events on campus, such as the annual Pitt Law Alumni Reunion Weekend in October, or in your hometown, such as one of our local alumni networking receptions.
- Give back, either financially or by volunteering to mentor current students, give a career talk, or help at a recruiting event.
- Earn Continuing Legal Education credits at qualifying events on campus or at your firm.
- Receive Pitt Law magazine, connect with us on social media, and contact and network with fellow Pitt alums via the online directory and LinkedIn.
- Access job search and career resources through the Professional Development Office.
We look forward to connecting with you. Make sure your contact information is up to date and that you’re following us on social media!