Support Pitt Law
The legal landscape is constantly evolving, and, as a result, the terrain is often uncharted and challenging. Fields such as intellectual property, technology and the law, and bioethics are just a few of the burgeoning fields that only 10 - 15 years ago had only begun their emergence.
Legal education, in and of itself, has transformed into a dynamic, multidisciplinary practice, requiring incisive knowledge across the legal disciplines, the sharpest of analytical minds, and optimum problem-solving skills.
In order to remain at the forefront of this ever-changing landscape, your support is more important than ever. The index below outlines the many opportunities to:
- Attract the best and brightest students
- Retain and attract faculty of national renown
- Enhance existing programs such as the certificate and clinic programs
- Develop innovative new programs for the next generation of law students
- Be a pioneer of technological advances in the classroom
- Help capital improvements