* This site is still under construction.
Pitt Law’s new online Sports, Entertainment, and Arts Law (SEAL) online Graduate Certificate program provides students with the fundamental knowledge to succeed in the highly competitive sports, entertainment, and arts industries. The SEAL curriculum familiarizes students with the business and legal aspects of the industry, provides essential, immediately applicable skills in dealing with contracts, and examines copyright and trademark matters.
The SEAL certificate is a 10-month, accelerated program for working and creative professionals who are seeking to advance their career in the sports, entertainment, and arts industry or make a profound impact in a new professional venture. The courses are taught by expert law school faculty who have extensive experience in the industry.
Course Requirements: 15 Credits
- Introduction to the Law and Business of Sports, Entertainment, and Arts Law
- Labor & Employment Law in Sports, Entertainment, and Arts
- Intellectual Property in Sports, Entertainment, and Arts
- Organization, Finance & Distribution Law in Sports, Entertainment, and Arts
- Special Topics in Sports, Entertainment, and Arts Law
Applications are now being accepted for enrollment in our newest online program and inaugural cohort. Classes begin in early August 2022.