Based on the recommendation of the Planning and Budget Committee, the following tools have been approved for use to teaching:
- Classroom Management Sytem:
- Asynchronous Video: Panopto
- Synchronous Class Meetings: Zoom
- Clinical Experiences: Microsoft Teams
- Electronic Attendance with Top Hat
The University Center for Teaching and Learning has documented all tools provided in this section. This serves as a guide to finding that documentation. You can always contact them by the following means:
The only technology supported soley by the law school is TWEN. Support for TWEN should be directed to Susanna Leers.