Pitt Law Academy will be held on the following dates. Programmatic details for each Pitt Law Academy will be amended when available.
Spring 2021 Semester
January 21, 2021, 4:00 p.m., Join via Zoom
Lawyers as Leaders
- Laura Ellsworth, Partner-in-Charge of Global Community Service Initiatives at Jones Day
- Hayley Haldeman, Mattress Factory Interim Executive Director
February 18, 2021, 4:00 p.m., Join via Zoom
Health and Wellbeing
- Judy Hale, Legal Advocacy Manager at Women’s Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh
- Doug Linder, Professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
March 18, 2021, 4:00 p.m., Join via Zoom
Lawyering for the Public Good
- Tim Stanley, CEO of Justia, Inc.
- Fred Thieman, Former US Attorney