Pitt Law Academy will be held on the following dates. Programmatic details for each Pitt Law Academy will be amended when available.
Fall 2020 semester
September 10, 2020, 4:00 p.m., Join via Zoom.
If I Knew Then What I Know Now
- Steve Seel, Attorney Member at Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC
- Jackie Walker, Principal Attorney at the Law Office of Jacquelin Walker
October 8, 2020, 4:00 p.m., Join via Zoom.
Lawyering in a Pandemic
- Barbara Griffin, Director of the Pro Bono Center at the Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Tom McGough, UPMC Chief Legal Officer
November 12, 2020, 4:00 p.m., Join via Zoom.
Lawyering for Social Justice and Equity
- Alex Samuel, Managing Senior Counsel at PNC Bank
- Dustin McDaniel, Director of Operations at the Abolitionist Law Center
Spring 2021 semester (speakers TBD)
January 21, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
Lawyers as Leaders
February 18, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
Health and Wellbeing
March 18, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
Lawyering for the Public Good