This guide has be created to assist students to know what faculty have as teaching standards:
- Classroom Management System Student Guides:
- Scheduling an appointment with faculty if faculty are using Canvas appointment tool.
- Using the Canvas Inbox instead of email.
- Video viewing asychronously is via Panopto (also known as MyPitt Video). Faculty provide the link either via your classroom management system (TWEN or Canvas) or an email. The following are some guides you may need as a student:
- Creating a video for a student assignment in Canvas.
- Recording to a student a student assingment folder in Panopto. (Note: please scroll down to "2. Recording to an assignment folder")
- Install Panopto on Windows.
- Install Panopto on Mac.
- Using Zoom Videoconferencing as a Student. All students also have an account. It is recommended that you create your account and install the software on your computer by following the instructions at the Zoom guidance pages.
- One-on-One Meetings and Clinical Experiences with Microsoft Teams Guide.
- Electronic Attendance with Top Hat:
The Technology Help Desk has documented these tools. This serves as a guide to finding that documentation. You can always contact them by the following means:
CSSD Technology Help Desk
Support Hours: 24/7/365
The only technology supported solely by the law school is TWEN. Support for TWEN should be directed to Susanna Leers.
Both Kim Getz and Susanna Leers are listed as additional support for Pitt Law for Canvas. You may submit a ticket to Pitt Law IT, for initial support and issues.