The Law School's Annual Fund helps support the School's mission to attract the best students, provide programs of distinction, support faculty achievements and strengthen the School's local and national reputation.
Your support to the University of Pittsburgh School of Law is an investment in the future of legal education. A donation at any level is critical to the formation of the next generation of legal professionals and vital to the new frontiers of legal scholarship.
Several leadership giving levels have been established to recognize alumni and friends of Pitt Law for their annual support.
The School of Law's premier donors of $10,000 or more
Members of the Amicus Society will receive the following benefits:
- An honorary Pitt Law Amicus Society pin
- A copy of the Pitt Law Magazine with a special cover letter from the Dean
- Invitation to a personalized luncheon/dinner with the Dean and students
- A recognition phone call from the Dean
- All benefits granted to the members of the Dean’s Council and Law Fellows
The School of Law's leadership donors of $5,000 to $9,999
Members of the Dean's Council will receive the following benefits:
- Display of your name on announcement screens throughout Pitt Law
- Information regarding the use of your gift
- Invitations to Pitt Law networking, social and cultural events
- A personalized note of thanks from the Dean
- All benefits granted to the members of the Law Fellows
The School of Law's key donors of $1,000 to $4,999
Members of the Law Fellows will receive the following benefits:
- Information on the state of the campaign
- Recognition in the University's Chancellor's Circle Honor Roll
- Invitation to the Law Fellows Dinner and Reception
- A special letter of thanks from the Dean
- Advance notice of Law School events and activities
When considering your gift amount, remember that your gift can be increased if you or your spouse is associated with a company or foundation that will match your gift.
Your gift may be tax deductible. Please check with your tax advisor.