Founded in 1895, the University of Pittsburgh School of Law is one of the finest public urban law schools in the United States.
Our mission is to:
- Provide a world-class legal education to all of our students;
- Create and foster ideas and knowledge to advance and transform the law and our society;
- Engage, serve, and partner with local, national, and global communities; and
- Develop and manage resources sustainably to build a foundation of success.
Our mission reflects these core values:
- Intellectual Rigor
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive Excellence